A blog (a portmanteau of web log) is a website where entries are commonly displayed in reverse chronological order. "Blog" can also be used as a verb, meaning to maintain or add content to a blog.

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

9/11 Does Not Change Red Diapers

The Nation reminds us that Obama is a "half black/half Jewish, red diaper baby."

And now a word from our sponsor: fuck you, fuck you, fuck you, and fuck you.

Editor's note: we are currently seeking new sponsorship, something a little classier, maybe even articulate.

Sponsor: Well, fuck you, too.

Editor: Come on. That's enough.

Sponsor: Well, don't call me inarticulate, you little bitch. You take my money, never say a word but thanks, and then I turn around and you dis me to the readers. Fuck you, Unicorn Hotdog. You've changed. You think that now just because you have tens and thousands of page views from that little hatchet job you did on Katie Price Jordan that you are Mr. Bigshot. (NWS)

Editor: That was an accident. And I fixed her nipple. She's as good as new, which I'll admit isn't all that great.

Sponsor: Don't bullshit a bullshitter, Unicorn Hotdog. You and I both know what you did to that girl. You stapled a pepperoni slice to her boob.

Editor: Her boob? I paid for those boobs.

Sponsor: Hotdog Unicorn! Listen to yourself. Seriously. I mean come on, man, you stapled pork to a Jewish girl. What's wrong with you?

Editor: Godammit. I never get this kind of shit from my Google Ads.

[freeze frame]
[break]

No comments: